Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rasa Darshana 15 ( Rashendrapeetham)




I was being more and more curious to attend the ceremony of the sacred place as
more I was reading and hearing of that place. A Secret place dedicated to Ras
shashtra.

As we all know about the various peeths, I would not go very deep into it. Just
to quote some example, A famous tantra peeth is black stone of Kamakhya, Ground
out of Dakshin kali, Stone seat near vasuki taal etc. where many sadhanas had
been done and thus it has became a siddh peeth where an accomplishment related
to any tantra is easy to obtained. same way we have many secret places for
specific sadhanas, For example, Patal kashi is famous for mantra sadhana. Ravan
dhara, good place for tantra sadhana but these all are rare place and entering
in such place is very difficult for common men, but with help of guru one can
enter into such siddh place. I my self have been to such place called,
'Kamakhyapuri'. It is under the kamakhya peeth what we watch in assam. But with
her complete physical form, devi Kamakhya stays in kamakhya poori and with
gurudev I have seen such a rare scene. It has no gates to enter or could not be
visulised with normal eyes. If gurudev will permit, I will describe on that
place even sometime.


So, As we have siddh place for all, How do it may possible not to have such
place for alchemy? Yes there are so many such places. Our sages established such
places where a scholar can learn lot and achieve success. But such places are
not been described and not much information had been generated about these
places.

One of such place is "Rasendrapeeth". I heard about this peeth from gurudev and
was curious to know more about it. Gurudev gave me some sripture to go through
which names I am not being able to disclose. It was very much surprising to
find, in our ancient scriptures we have pages and pages describing such places.
In one scripture I found about 2000 pages dedicated describing this place. This
place is situated in a secret place in forest of Shrisheil.

I was fortunate that I had been able once to visit this place. I apologies to
everyone that with a limit of alchemy world, I would not be able to disclose
more about this place but still I will try to provide as much information as I
can share. This is just to provide all a basic Idea about the huge coverings of
Rasa Tantra world.

The gate is full of the vegetation and very attractive to watch. When I reached
near it, the gate it self been opened. The scene inside could not be forget by
anyone if they get a look of it at once. A whitish light could be find every
where and especially fountains were visible. It was seems to be kind of part
from heaven. I strange aroma of the various flowers nearby was being incorporate
in the nose and I thought that may life ends here, No one can expect more.
Little far some dev kanyas were clearly visible chatting with each other. No one
else was there; I thought it was because it is just an entrance. Few steps far
there was a big ras linga. Attractive, full of glow & energy and kind of
ashgandh aroma was coming out of it. It was 4 feet about and various flowers
were been placed on it. It was seems to be like a shiva it self. I meditate on
it for a while and crossed it.

But as soon as I crossed it, 2 big snakes about 30 feet minimum, appeared and
they were bit in angry. They stood in front of me and stood tall almost same as
my height…
(continue)



( few people may think that this is impossible to have such a thing and all this
is just a story because they had not been in the world of alchemy and not aware
of its mysteries. for such people I would rather declare that This is full
authentic and real incident but those who do not want to believe and stick on to
argument, rather I request them to take this as a fiction to save their and my
time)

****Raghunath Nikhil****

No comments: